Google chrome is one of the best internet browsers for Android out there. We use it for our daily base works but we never thought that we are taking most of it or not. Here are some of the best tips and tricks for Android Google Chrome which will boost its performance.
1. How to change the Home Page in Google Chrome.
- To change the home page just go to the options at the up right corner just below the close button.
- Now go to settings.
- Open Home Page.
- Now you can toggle off the home page which will set the Google as the home page or if you want to turn it on just toggle it on and mention the URL you want to keep the home page.
- Now close the setting it will complete the process to change home page
2. How to lower the Data usage in Google Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome and click the option button and go to settings.
- Just scroll down to Data server and click it.
- Now just click the On button and you are just there to lower your data usage and you can track the data as well how much you have saved.
3. How to play a Game when offline in Google Chrome.
Its a normal problem that we face internet connectivity problem and we see an offline page of Google. When ever there is no internet and we are trying to open any URL we often see an offline page with a dinosaur. To play the dinosaur game just tap the dinosaur and you are there. Just tap the dinosaur and jump over the hurdles to score more which is great time pass.
4. How to force zoom in Google Chrome.
- Open the Google Chrome and click on options.
- Just go to settings.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Now check the Force enable zoom box.
- Now go back to the page you were trying to zoom and zoom it with two finger methods.
5. How to go incognito mode in Google Chrome.
- Just open your favorite Google Chrome browser.
- Now click on the option button.
- Here you will see a new incognito mode option.
- Just click it and you are done now open any URL you want.
6. How to make your favorite sites into home screen icons.
- Just go to the website you want to add on your home screen.
- Now go to the options menu (three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Now press Add to home screen option.
- Now just change the description you want to see it on your home screen.
- Now click Add. Now you can go to your home screen and open the page from there.
7. How to save your pages as PDF files in Google Chrome.
- Just Open up your Google Chrome.
- Now go to the page you want to turn into a PDF.
- Now click the options menu
- Now open Print.
- At Available just click Save as PDF.
- At the bottom of your screen, click Save.
- Choose the folder you want it saved in and simply retrieve it from there when you want to read it.
8. How to switch between multiple tabs in Google Chrome.
- When you are using multiple tabs on Google Chrome, tap the number next to the web address of your current page.
- After that you should now have a single view of all your open pages. You can scroll through them or click the ones you want to look at.
- If you want to get rid of one just close it in the open pages view by pressing the ‘x’ in the top corner. You can also add a new page with the plus sign in the upper left corner of the screen.