We come across many problems in Android and this is one of the worst problems you could ever face. Today we will be discussing how to recover deleted files on Android device. It is a very important topic and worst mistake you ever make to delete all your data.
How to recover deleted files on Android using Dumpster.
The application which will help us on how to recover deleted files on Android is Dumpster. It is a free app from the google play store. So go ahead and download it and this app works just like a recycle bin on your desktop or laptop computer.
A very useful application in case of accidentally deleting files from your Android device. This application can just simple restore all the deleted files that you deleted. This app does not require root so you do not need to worry about root as app does not require root access.
Dumpster is a very simple application that we can use to restore the data we deleted accidentally. Just download this application by clicking the link above on your device. Open the application whenever you want to recover any images or videos. Dumpster application first scans all the data files that have been deleted. After that it will show you the ones that you can recover. You will just need to select the ones you want to save and the app will to the rest of the process automatically.
How to recover deleted files on Android using Dr. Fone by Wondershare.
Dr. Fone by Wondershare is another amazing application for recovering our lost data. It is a great solution for how to recover deleted files on Android. We will point out very easy step for recovering your lost data and you just need to follow these step closely.
- First open Wondershare Dr. Fone application for Android on your computer.
- Use a USB to connect your Android device with your computer.
- Enable the USB debugging mode on your Android device.
- Once the application detects your device, you can chose the type of data you want to recover.
- Click Next button.
- Now click Start button, this will start a scan in your device.
- You can chose between Standard Mode and Advance Mode but we recommend Standard Mode.
- The scan will start and this will take few minutes.
- When the scan is finished you will see a list of restored files.
- Check the items you want to recover and press recover.
- This will save your data in your computer.
Dr. Fone by Wondershare scan all the data present in your device and deleted ones. So in order to find the only data which is deleted you can turn on the Display deleted files only.