Samsung Galaxy S7 is the latest flagship of Samsung so people are using it much more and are always looking to find out some new and different ways to tackle problems they face in using Samsung Galaxy S7. Dual Sim option for Samsung Galaxy S7 gives you some options that you can chose from. If you want to have two nano sims then you will have no option for microSD card and if you want one nano sim then you can have microSD card option.
But if you want two nano sims to work and you want some more memory as well then there are some hacks which can allow the device to work as you want. There are some modification tricks available for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which will allow you to use nano sim card and microSD card at once.
Today we will show you some hack which may harm your device but you have to do it at your own risk which will allow you to inset couple of nano sims and microSD card as well to enjoy all features of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. If you are ready to go and do this hack then you will need some small equipment like dual SIM-enabled Nano SIM cards, MicroSD card, scissor, lighter, and double side tape or super glue.
Steps on how to insert two Nano SIM cards and a microSD card in a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- First put your nano sim card correctly. Check which part should be facing up or down
- Now we will use lighter and heat up nano sim card’s plastic side for 30 seconds to one minute with a lighter.
- Now remove the chip out from the nano sim card using your finger or a sharp tool.
- Now trim the nano sim chip on both sides
- Now attach nano sim Chip onto the MicroSD Card. (Make sure you align the chip to the corner of the MicroSD Card.)
- Insert the MicroSD nano sim onto the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge’s SIM card tray.
- Activate the dual SIM and configure with the Dual SIM Manager on your Galaxy S7 edge
Here you go you are all done and you can enjoy your dual nano sims and your microSD card in your Samsung Galaxy S7. If you find these hacks useful just give us your feedback through comments below.