As you all know Android Nougat 7.0 is talk of the town now days. Everyone is asking a single question, how to get this latest version in mobile. Well let me help my followers as I have done my research on it.
This latest version is available for following mobile phones:
- Nexus 6.
- Nexus 5X.
- Nexus 6P.
- Nexus 9.
- Nexus Player.
- Pixel C.
These above mentioned mobile sets support this latest version.
As android Nougat 7.0 is yet not launched officially so its update will not pop up on your mobile, you have to download it from the app factory, but there are still few loop holes you will have to watch.
Getting Nougat though Android Beta program:
If you want this version in your mobile before its official launch then Android Beta Program is the best way. If your mobile supports bets program then it will also support this new version and you can update your mobile easily.
All those Nexus devices which are able to run Nougat will have option of beta program, so don’t you wait just click on the program and get your mobile updated, enjoy the latest version.
Google has announced that it will soon release a primary version of Nougat 7.0 called maintainence release; it will be a kind of test version after which proper authentic version will be introduced to all the Nexus users.
How to get Nougat 7.0 version in Nexus mobiles:
It’s a simple few steps procedure; all those mobiles that support beta program will get the basic version easily:
- Go to Beta program portal at the first step.
- Go to already signed in Google account, it should be the one which is connected to your phone.
- Then click on the option your eligible device.
- First find that device which you intend to enroll then click Enroll device.
- Then you have to accept all the prompts to get OAD.
When you receive the new version of Nougat 7.0 in your mobile then simply click on Android Bets Program Page and leave the beta program.
Note: this procedure will consume your mobile battery very fast.
Flashing the factory image and downloading Nougat 7.0:
If you want to flash the factory image then here are few simple tools, you have to use your PC for this procedure.
- Install Android SDK in your PC i.e. adb and fastboot.
- Click on web page Android Studio
- Move to end of the page.
- Search for Linux, Mac or Windows these are the command line tools of your PC.
- Then you will have to extract the file.
- Making your phone ready for flashing:
- It’s a simple two steps process:
- Install USB Debugging.
- Unlock boot loaders.
USB Debugging and developer setting:
Following is an easy procedure for my readers:
- Click on the Nexus Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Click on Build Number until you are registered. Keep on clicking.
- Developer setting will be achieved when you will open setting.
- Select the developer option.
- OEM unlock should be selected.
- Connect you mobile with PC and allow your PC for Debugging of your phone.